$500 Rebate Available at the Discover Genesis Tour

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Now don't hold me to this - because who knows what's going to happen in the coming days.. But as far as I hear, attending the Discover Genesis Tour in your area will get you a $500 rebate on the Hyundai Genesis until the end of 2008. If I'm incorrect, please let me know in this discussion.

Thank you!
http://www.discovergenesistour.com/Calendar.aspx

Attachments

BaywayRic

Been here awhile...
I don't know how to point you to another thread, but this has been a discussion over the past few days. A couple of guys have coupons in hand and have indicated to me they are not geographic at all. Still waiting on a reply if they put your name on it. I don't believe that is the case.

As we speak, I'm on the phone to HyundaiUSA trying to wrangle a coupon. Their illiteracy on the Genesis is unbelievable. Guy I'm talking to said they just put the "show car" on display outside the office, and the real cars would be getting to dealers soon. Doh!:eek:

xitrum

Getting familiar with the group...
A couple of guys have coupons in hand and have indicated to me they are not geographic at all. Still waiting on a reply if they put your name on it. I don't believe that is the case.
No, they just handed out the coupon without recording any names. The coupon is blank so you can fill it out yourself. So, I guess the coupon is "transferrable". ;)

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
I don't know how to point you to another thread, but this has been a discussion over the past few days. A couple of guys have coupons in hand and have indicated to me they are not geographic at all.
I know.. I was just pointing out where these shows were going to be so that locals can go pick up their rebates. :)

xitrum

Getting familiar with the group...
Be aware that the people who operate the Tour are not Hyundai employees. They're for hire and their job is to show cars (from other makers as well). So, they're not the most knowledgeable about the Genesis. They probably just have a crash course on it. But there should be a "Product Manager" (Hyundai employee?) on site who should be able to answer any questions one may have.

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
FYI: Viking reported:

Viking said:
Just got back from the Genesis tour event in Bloomington, MN and found out the that $500 coupon is good towards leases too (and is above and beyond any other programs or specials).

sesame60

Hasn't posted much yet...
Is there a limit to the number of coupons one can use when making a purchase? I would assume yes......but hey....you never know unless you ask.

Cardsfan

New to the fourm, and have enjoyed lurking here the past couple of days. In a couple of weeks, I will be taking delivery of a Genesis with Tech package. I know that that not all of the competitors that I drove, the Jag XF, Acura RL and Lincoln MKS, are apples to apples comparisons, and they all have their good points, but Hyundai seems to have taken all of the individual good points and packaged them for a better overall experience. I am sold on the Genesis.

I am excited about the vehicle, unfortunately, here in AZ the Discover Genesis tour has not happened, and will not until 9/27-9/28. Too long for me to wait, as my lease is up, but the $500 coupon would be nice. Not having the coupon does not change my mind about the purchase (lease), but since it is out there it would be nice to have. If anyone has one that they are willing to part with, please PM me and maybe we could work something out. Thanks.

Viking

Registered Member
Minnesota
When I was at the event on Sunday, I asked the first event rep that was assigned to me at checkin if I could get a second coupon "for my brother in North Dakota" (someone here on this forum asked me via PM if I could get one for them). She said "no problem" and gave me a total of two coupons.

When I finished the test drive, I went in to the tent and spoke to a different group of event workers and mentioned that I had a coupon but would like to get another one for a friend. They told me they weren't permitted to give out more than one coupon per attendee. Bottom line is that it probably depends on the individual that you ask.

I was very excited to see that it works towards the lease and it says right on the coupon that it can be combined with other offers such as the military discount. The thing I found very interesting is that it does not prohibit using more than one coupon together -- although I have to believe that they would not allow it since the coupon requires a VIN # and copy of the lease/purchase paperwork from the dealer for reimbursement.

Kingrad

Atlanta
If you do not plan to use the 2nd coupon can you send it my way? I live in Atlanta GA and the tour is not marching through this region until the end of Sept. I would like to place an order for a fully loaded V8. The only thing holding me back is that promo coupon!

Thanks greatly!
RK

deeezldoc

I haven't taken delivery of the Genesis that I bought-they sold the first one and had to find another one-nice. If anyone happens to have a $500.00 coupon from one of the events and would be willing to part with it-I am planning to attend the Phoenix event in September and I will definitely grab a coupon there and send it back to you if you aren't going to purchase for awhile. I would be willing to pay postage and something for your time. I can still grab the $500.00 off with coupon since I don't have possession of my Genesis yet. Appreciate the assist.

Viking

Registered Member
Minnesota
Kingrad,

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Before the event another user on this forum asked me to try to get a second coupon so I did and already sent it to him..

hyundaiorbust

Re: The End of Market Adjustment

Are the coupons stackable? Meaning if I can get my hands on several I can combine the total value of them to reduce the cost further.

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
I signed up for the one in DC yesterday online and when I got home, I just got an invitation in the mail for this weekend.
I think that coupon was already on it's way to you.. Are you currently a Hyundai owner? Or have you owned one in the past?

BaywayRic

Been here awhile...
I signed up for the one in DC yesterday online and when I got home, I just got an invitation in the mail for this weekend.
Here's the deal on the coupons. They are definitely not being mailed. If you go to the web site and sign up for a tour event [pick your time], and you show up and drive the car, they issue you one coupon for your efforts. If you are particularly crafty [like Viking], they may give up a second coupon "for your sick brother who couldn't make the event."

If you are fortunate enough to get an invitation, the coupon part works the same, but in addition to the coupon you get a "car kit" as well. No clue what a car kit is.:)