A Genesis I shot over the weekend

ShadowScoobySTi

Been here awhile...
I shot a very well done Genesis Coupe from the owner of Invision Automotion (Craig)

I know its a coupe, but technically, its a Genesis, so I wouldnt think this will be moved to the coupe section (nobody comented on the teaser pic i posted) and I wanted to share this with my sedan crew. Enjoy

I have more, but I've been editing all afternoon, then had to redo these after I discovered a new edit on PS.

Feedback is always welcome.

:)

Southern Boy

Registered Member
Beautiful pictures of this coupe.
I don’t know what you do for a living, but you should seriously consider doing photos for advertising.
The pictures you have posted are far superior IMPO to what these companies are displaying on their brochures.

snork

Registered Member
North NJ
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Awesome pics. A little white balance? The yellow is kind of overbearing. Could just be the actual lighting though because the wheels and rotors look proper silver color.

jnc2000

Registered Member
WB and sharpness. The bottom pictures - while good lack depth and sharpness.

Avoid using the flash from the camera without diffusers. Do you have any Umbrella Reflectors which you can use?

ShadowScoobySTi

Been here awhile...
WB and sharpness. The bottom pictures - while good lack depth and sharpness.

Avoid using the flash from the camera without diffusers. Do you have any Umbrella Reflectors which you can use?
Thank you for your feedback.

I do not have the umbrellas just yet. Im a new start up, out of pocket, part time business. I used my speedlite external flash with diffuser at a 45 degree angle with a canon ef 135mm f2.0L lens, canon T3.

Thanks again. :)

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums