accessory valve caps

Thread starter #1

canucklehead604

Hasn't posted much yet...
West Coast Canada
i received a set of Genesis accessory valve stem caps to replace the plastic factory caps. a very minor upgrade, for sure, but subtle improvement. even less noticeable than an accessory license plate frame.

for ~$12 off amazon i was impressed with delivery and packaging. the caps are great, but the packaging stole the show!

Attachments

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
CT
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
i received a set of Genesis accessory valve stem caps to replace the plastic factory caps. a very minor upgrade, for sure, but subtle improvement. even less noticeable than an accessory license plate frame.

for ~$12 off amazon i was impressed with delivery and packaging. the caps are great, but the packaging stole the show!
Nice. The packaging probably cost more than the caps.

Gee Bee

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If they are aluminum, one potential problem is that the aluminum cap reacts to the brass valve stem and can be difficult to remove. I understand that chrome plated caps (brass or steel) and some other metal caps avoid this risk. You also may be able to avoid the problem with a dab of an anti-seize compound.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.