EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Looks like we will finally be able to get them in the US but may take some time.

These sorts of headlights aren't currently allowed in the U.S., but now the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (H.R.3684) that's set to become law says it's time to change that. Within 24 months, it's likely you'll be wowed by a tsunami of advanced lighting technology on new vehicles.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JEdwards

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Looks like we will finally be able to get them in the US but may take some time.

These sorts of headlights aren't currently allowed in the U.S., but now the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (H.R.3684) that's set to become law says it's time to change that. Within 24 months, it's likely you'll be wowed by a tsunami of advanced lighting technology on new vehicles.
I won't hold my breath, but I would love it if we could get the Korean headlight assemblies and a software update to add that feature to the 2021 GV80.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I won't hold my breath, but I would love it if we could get the Korean headlight assemblies and a software update to add that feature to the 2021 GV80.
Once the new rule are adapted it may be possible. Well, possible until you price out the cost of the assemblies. I'd guess factory price at least $2k to $3k. I don't want them that much.

JEdwards

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Once the new rule are adapted it may be possible. Well, possible until you price out the cost of the assemblies. I'd guess factory price at least $2k to $3k. I don't want them that much.
Yeah, most people would not be willing to spend a few grand for that upgrade. I would probably be eager at prices in that neighborhood, at least if I had the option right now. In a year or two, it might make more sense to just trade in.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners