Adjusting Headlights

rkar

Registered Member
I lowered my car, now my headlights are pointing lower I believe and I need to adjust them. Anyone know how to properly adjust them on a G70? Thanks!!

jfgenesis

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Old thread, but I just adjusted mine. Super easy. Long flat tip screw driver, reach down and turn the geared nut by pushing on the gear teeth. Took 5 mins once I figured it out.
i constantly get flashed as if oncomers think my hi beams are on when they are not.. the dealer said they were aimed as they should be.. woudl you advise doing this anyhow to lower them a bit?

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
i constantly get flashed as if oncomers think my hi beams are on when they are not.. the dealer said they were aimed as they should be.. woudl you advise doing this anyhow to lower them a bit?
Line your car up on a level wall and turn the lights on. You should have a clean, straight line across. That line should break about waist high.

That said, LEDs are bright and other drivers typically assume your high beams are on especially if you're creating a hill. Not much you can do about that. I'd probably leave them alone if the break line is straight.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners