• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Aftermarket parts/ 2013 genesis sedan

13MidnightGenesis

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hello I am from Canada, and have been looking for aftermarket parts and sites for my 2013 genesis sedan 3.8 and have not had the best of luck. Anyone have any recommendations?

Oldman-Gen1

Registered Member
Central Coast, Ca
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hello I am from Canada, and have been looking for aftermarket parts and sites for my 2013 genesis sedan 3.8 and have not had the best of luck. Anyone have any recommendations?
There is a handful of mods you can do, obviously rims/tires and exhaust. Re badge with genesis wings, rigid collars and lowering springs. If it's engine mods your looking for, your pretty much out of luck. Not much out there for this car. Check ebay, also check vendor site on this forum, also the store associated with this forum.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums