• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Aftermarket stereo

rezacha

Hasn't posted much yet...
Just purchased a 2013 Genesis 3.8 liter 4 dr and I love it. Smooth ride great acceleration beautiful interior and the list goes on. However it has a base radio in it which to me kind of cheapens the interior. Does anyone know of anyone that can change it or if it can be changed at all.

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
If you have the base trim model with no navigation, you should look at this site:
http://unavi-usa.com/store/p13/GenesisSedan
It is not cheap, since it doesn't replace the speakers or amp, but it does include a GPS Nav system.

I don't know of any other replacement for the audio system, other than a very expensive custom job that would exceed $10K.

Robertnlissa

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I also have a 2012 with the base stereo in it and am wondering the same thing, can the stereo be upgraded with an aftermarket stereo besides a unavi?