• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Aftermarket Wheels?

Gennnnnnnnnesis

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not a fan of the stock wheels on the G70 sport.

What do you guys think would be the best looking aftermarket wheels for the G70?

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not a fan of the stock wheels on the G70 sport.

What do you guys think would be the best looking aftermarket wheels for the G70?
^ i was not keen with the sport 5-spokes when they were first introduced. the auto show Sport rims had been the 10-spoke machined wheels which are very nice, very classy.

after living with the dark 5-spokers for a while i am now a fan. they do look sharp in person, show off the red Brembo's well, and are super easy to clean. no tight nooks and crannies which the 10-spoke rims do have. and the pads on my G70 dust like crazy, so an easy-to-clean rim is a big plus.

soundman414

Registered Member
Chicago, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I was looking for BBS style wheels and came across a few people recommending ESR wheels. The good thing is that they have sizes for the guys that want to run wider tires and they dont cost a fortune like BBS wheels.

I think these bronze wheels would look killer on a blacked out G70 sport, or maybe with the chrome trim vinyl wrapped in the same color bronze as the headlight accents are.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Are those bronze?
Looks more like rose gold or a lighter gunmetal!
Design wise looks like a Fast FC04.

HyperM3

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I was looking for BBS style wheels and came across a few people recommending ESR wheels. The good thing is that they have sizes for the guys that want to run wider tires and they dont cost a fortune like BBS wheels.

I think these bronze wheels would look killer on a blacked out G70 sport, or maybe with the chrome trim vinyl wrapped in the same color bronze as the headlight accents are.

[/URL]

View attachment 17905
Thats my favorite design wheel out there. I know everyone is making it, but still, looks soooooo good. I think a bronze on any color would look damn good.

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ yup. those with factory 18" wheel packages get a 17" winter fitment. those with 19" factory wheels get an 18" winter set. this is on the Genesis configurator. anyone going aftermarket can follow similar logic.

if you have the Brembo's i doubt anything less than an 18" winter rim would fit.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I was given an option for 17" or 18" since I have the Prestige and I picked the 18" just in case I get another Genesis after this one plus the G003 was 18" which was my preference.