All Weather Floor Mats?

LQQK

Just The Basic Facts
These are a backup for me as well. I wonder how well the blue matches the ultramarine blue? Right now I’m waiting on a lead for the South Korean mats that is looking promising.
If these are the mats you’re talking about ask your connection if he would be willing to send two sets to America.

79BFA650-4DE1-4F71-A626-A5C058A4CB38.jpeg DB654C58-F96F-4F1D-98E9-41F9B73410B1.jpeg

Sara

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
These are a backup for me as well. I wonder how well the blue matches the ultramarine blue? Right now I’m waiting on a lead for the South Korean mats that is looking promising.
let me know if your South Korean lead comes thru

Adolescent

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I reached out to someone with family etc in S Korea to seee if the Korean mats can be purchased and sent here
Once you find out the price landed, I would appreciate a post or DM. I have the OEM USA, but are definitely interested in the S Korea's

GV70GUY

Been here awhile...
Northeast
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
db654c58-f96f-4f1d-98e9-41f9b73410b1-jpeg.41172

Which mat (country) is this from?

KDav

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I got the US ones and I think they are great (also paid $250). Plenty of grip, super secure fit, and definitely sturdy enough.

LQQK

Just The Basic Facts
I got the US ones and I think they are great (also paid $250). Plenty of grip, super secure fit, and definitely sturdy enough.
My concern is when we get below freezing weather if there is enough rubber on them to still flex/grip to prevent slipping?

I may have to go with them because I'm not counting on scoring the S.K. rubber mats.

H2OSKI23

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I'm in on a set of the S Korea ones if that pans out. Thanks

wuffy

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I'm still a few months away from hopefully getting my GV70 but those mats look awesome.

veggieGV70

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not sure if the other Luxus purchasers here had a good experience, but I strongly warn anyone in the US that you will have to really wait for your order. First of, Luxus' website gives no information on how the items will be shipped. Since these are fairly bulky items I had assumed a standard UPS or FedEx shipment. Nope. I put my order in on September 10th. Nothing happened until September 29th, when I get a notification they are shipping directly from China via a service called China Post. As of today they haven't yet hit US soil and are likely caught in the shipping container fiasco off the coast. Whenever they make landfall here, apparently China Post will eventually hand off to USPS, which doesn't do me any good because USPS doesn't deliver to my address (mountain town without postal service, but UPS/FedEx delivery just fine). So at the end of the day they'll get rejected and returned to sender.

Their website does say they'll be a 14-30 day delay but this has been a 60 day delay. So, here I am two months after my order and won't actually get my mats. Just be aware that it's going to take a long time and at the end will end up with USPS delivery. Hoping that customer service can figure something out, but unlikely.

stsk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Here is what the Luxus mats look like installed in a GV70. Black stitching/black mat:

Attachments

• IMG_0566.jpeg
    IMG_0566.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 50
Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners