All Weather Floor Mats?

Runner1

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Ordered 18 September and I have no expectations for another 30 days I guess. Shows handed over to courier on 25 September with no further updates
Here is what the Luxus mats look like installed in a GV70. Black stitching/black mat:

snesbit

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
I’m going to get a set. If it works out I’ll let them know there are others interested. No reason to over buy and find out they’re wrong etc…

stsk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Luxus Mats shipping experience

Since there seems to be some concern about Luxus Mats shipping timeline, I figured I’d just post my experience:

We’re a bit spoiled with domestic 2 day shipping expectations. It takes a LONG time to get across China, and then to the US.

Additional note: the mats for the trunk/back area are not yet shipping. They’ve told me it was 30-45 days after the 9/19 date before measurements would be entered and manufacturing begins. Remember, these are bespoke, sewn custom mats, not simple moldings. Therefore the manufacturing is actually a part of the wait time, i.e. It's not just picking them off a warehouse rack as with molded mats, e.g. Weather Tech or the Genesis mats.

Ordered from Luxus 8/30

Shipping Confirmation 9/19

First tracking notice 9/22

Delivered 10/25

EA936054098CN.pdf

Sara

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Thank you for checking. I don't understand why they have them on their website if you can't get them.....???

Sara

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I’m going to get a set. If it works out I’ll let them know there are others interested. No reason to over buy and find out they’re wrong etc…
Thank you for trying. I don't understand why they have them on their website if you can't get them.....???

mnfats95

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
My Weathertech front floormats are scheduled to arrive Wednesday the 24th. I can post pictures when they arrive if anyone is interested.

mnfats95

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Here they are, let me know if you need better pictures of the front passenger mat.

Attachments

• PXL_20211124_011503467.jpg
    PXL_20211124_011503467.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20211124_011454441.jpg
    PXL_20211124_011454441.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20211124_011442340.jpg
    PXL_20211124_011442340.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 30
  • PXL_20211124_011432487.jpg
    PXL_20211124_011432487.jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 30
  • PXL_20211124_011423376.jpg
    PXL_20211124_011423376.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 30

nebula186

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I'm looking for some Genesis branded mats. Could you send a pic of what you got so I can avoid them.
I got these over a month ago. They’re the original ones and they’re amazing. Don’t feel like traditional rubber mats and feels up market.

stsk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
So, what's the consensus here regarding the best option: OEM All Weather, Weathertech, or something else?
I'm struggling to think of a good reason for buying anything other than Luxus. They look great (How many times have you ever had people spontaneously comment on your mats during their first viewing of the car?) They're easy to clean and have a generous warranty, which can be extended to lifetime for a few bucks. And, most of all, their coverage is nearly complete.

H2OSKI23

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I'm struggling to think of a good reason for buying anything other than Luxus. They look great (How many times have you ever had people spontaneously comment on your mats during their first viewing of the car?) They're easy to clean and have a generous warranty, which can be extended to lifetime for a few bucks. And, most of all, their coverage is nearly complete.
Because they are FUGLY! They look like the padded blankets moving companies use when they pack your stuff into the truck. My 2 cents

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

stsk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Because they are FUGLY! They look like the padded blankets moving companies use when they pack your stuff into the truck. My 2 cents
So, you've seen them in person? You have actual experience, or just being a dick? So far, everyone who's actually seen mine has loved them. I think your 2 cents were marked down for Black Friday.

H2OSKI23

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
So, you've seen them in person? You have actual experience, or just being a dick? So far, everyone who's actually seen mine has loved them. I think your 2 cents were marked down for Black Friday.
please post more pics then. The pics I have seen have not impressed me, but I am not afraid to be proven wrong.

Protru

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Are these sold in stores anywhere? All I can see from their website is to buy directly from them, can't find a "where to buy" section. Everyone who has them seems to love them, but at least in the pictures they look way to gaudy for my taste. Maybe the stitching is much more subtle in real life so I would like to check them out.

stsk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Are these sold in stores anywhere? All I can see from their website is to buy directly from them, can't find a "where to buy" section. Everyone who has them seems to love them, but at least in the pictures they look way to gaudy for my taste. Maybe the stitching is much more subtle in real life so I would like to check them out.
They're built-to-order, so they're not available in stores. The downside is they take a long time to deliver after ordering. (I recently received notice that measurement for the trunk mats wouldn't be finished until after the beginning of the year.) The "gaudy" factor depends entirely on the color of the leather(ette) and stitching. If you select a subdued color with same-color stitching, rather than contrasting stitching, they're not really gaudy at all. I have black interior on the GV70, with black stitching and black leatherette on the mats - pretty low on the showy scale. Since they're bespoke it's possible to make them as wild or mild as you like. I'll try to take some more pictures this weekend, but photos don't tend to really capture how they appear in real-world conditions. YMMV, but I like mine.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners