All Weather Floor Mats?

Protru

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Obviously style is very personal, might not be for me, but black on black would probably make the most sense, I'll wait to see some more pictures of yours. The one photo you posted earlier seemed a little "puffy", maybe a picture taken a little further away will come up better.

stsk

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Obviously style is very personal, might not be for me, but black on black would probably make the most sense, I'll wait to see some more pictures of yours. The one photo you posted earlier seemed a little "puffy", maybe a picture taken a little further away will come up better.
True. That shot, wide angle in direct sun on a very bright day, made the quilting look kind of puffy. That's why I commented that pictures don't really convey how they look in the flesh. I'll try to get some more representative shots, but hey, buy what you like. These are not typical mats. They cover MUCH MUCH more real estate and don't look anything like typical mats. If you want protection, there is nothing else I'm aware of that's even close, but if you live in a place without lots of winter they may be overkill. That said, some folks in SoCal think they're perfect. Whatever. I don't care if anyone else buys them as long as they have an accurate impression of what they're like. (i.e. not a moving blanket) Pictures don't really do them justice and some people value herd conformity more than others. If you want mats that look like everyone's historic idea of mats, these ain't them. If you want mats that look like Bentley Speed upholstery, these are the closest you'll find. If you have an Standard or Sport Advanced with quilted seats, they may be quilt overload. If, like me, you have a Sport Prestige with Nappa/Alcantara seats, they're a nice counterpoint. The original 240Z had similar quilting on the tunnel and on the shock towers.

Protru

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
I'm in Canada so definitely need the coverage which is why I'm hoping you can change my mind on the looks. Practicality they do seem to be the best from what I've read, just not there on what I've seen in pictures so far.

Runner1

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
They are infant very nice looking in place. I do like them far more than the tux mats in my other cars to date.

Attachments

• F054F8D3-D57E-4458-89F5-A9460CC52668.jpeg
    F054F8D3-D57E-4458-89F5-A9460CC52668.jpeg
    329.3 KB · Views: 27
Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners