• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Android auto?

Spill6

Registered Member
Was expecting Genesis to have wireless Android auto as a feature. Their AA had been solid for years in their hyundai products.

HAve not heard if AA is in the GV80.

In June 2020 BMW is going to have wireless AA for every 2019+ model that has idrive 7. So that includes the 2019 X5.

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm sure it will. My question is, and haven't seen it any of the early reviews, is what will it look like at that aspect ratio. I know in the Giulia which has a skinny and long display it's not a great UX - lot's of dead/wasted space.

Supposedly, AA has a version that works on some vehicles that have these aspect ratios but the Giulia was never updated to support it so I have no idea what it looks like or how it works......

Spill6

Registered Member
I'm sure it will. My question is, and haven't seen it any of the early reviews, is what will it look like at that aspect ratio. I know in the Giulia which has a skinny and long display it's not a great UX - lot's of dead/wasted space.

Supposedly, AA has a version that works on some vehicles that have these aspect ratios but the Giulia was never updated to support it so I have no idea what it looks like or how it works......
Probably the same as they have done for the 10.25" screens in recent hyundai models. Best to use 2/3rds of the screen for AA and use the other 1/3 for easy access to the stock infotainment menu apps icons without hitting the home button.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I’ve tested Wireless Apple Carplay trust me you won’t like how much of a delay there is while talking on the phone and listening to music in the app.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums