Android tablet in Genesis 09' - Replacing blue screen.

gearM

Registered Member
Russia
There are many people who asked me about making program for tech pack. I can make an app for your system but I need few things. The first one - simple video of system functions. Right now I have no idea how it is looks like. And the second - many hours of your time cuz we will need to hack can bus remotely. As I mentioned above I am not from US.
There is another way that may work. I need screen and cd changer unit from tech pack as well as control knob. Maybe kickstarter will help me out and than I will release program on google play.

Faisal68

Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hello guys!
Here is a super offer for Genesis sedan owners (2009-2013) with blue screens. Until 30th of january 2018 android app will cost only 19$. You may contact me by email. It is in the post above.
Hi dear i need to get
Send me your email
Thanks

gearM

Registered Member
Russia
Hello guys.
I want to mention something since I am reciving many messages from people who have tech packages or DIS packages. My program is only for blue screen packages. For others it will output only climate control information. I can actually make a mod of my program for those of you who want to install any aftermarket android unit. It will show outside and inside temperature as well as ventilation and fan speed info. So feel free to contact me by email (it is in the post above).

techwiz1974

Genesis Model Type
Hello guys!
Here is a super offer for Genesis sedan owners (2009-2013) with blue screens. Until 30th of january 2018 android app will cost only 19$. You may contact me by email. It is in the post above.

What is your email. I have a 2010 hyundai genesis sedan with Navigation. Would like android in my vehicle

Saud

Genesis Model Type
Hello guys!

Please send to me your email
I have genesis 2012 with monitor with 2 camera front and back and with sound system
I’m looking for fit monitor for my car
Or any upgrade for the monitor

gearM

Registered Member
Russia
Please send to me your email
I have genesis 2012 with monitor with 2 camera front and back and with sound system
I’m looking for fit monitor for my car
Or any upgrade for the monitor
My email is in the post #16 on first page.
If you have tech package or dis package than this setup is not for you. It is for blue screen pack only.

Saud

Genesis Model Type
My email is in the post #16 on first page.
If you have tech package or dis package than this setup is not for you. It is for blue screen pack only.

I send to your email )

Big shot tazzo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type

Big shot tazzo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Today I'm finaly done with my android app. I'am using Arduino microcontroller to collect data and send it to the tablet. It takes me more than 2 month to complite the project.
It shows all blue screen info on my nexus 7 screen. There still some staff to do - have to figure out how the keyboard work to make some soft buttons. And sound mode screen is WIP now. But i can install tablet in car already. Enjoy the video. Say bye to Unavi)

[/QUOTE

09' Sedan with blue screen . is this option still avaiable ? How can I get this done to my car/

Joseph143st

Genesis Model Type
Today I'm finaly done with my android app. I'am using Arduino microcontroller to collect data and send it to the tablet. It takes me more than 2 month to complite the project.
It shows all blue screen info on my nexus 7 screen. There still some staff to do - have to figure out how the keyboard work to make some soft buttons. And sound mode screen is WIP now. But i can install tablet in car already. Enjoy the video. Say bye to Unavi)

How can it be set up

Joseph143st

Genesis Model Type
Hey can I get the app or a number inc
Hi guys!

Last news about my car PC development for Genesis sedan (1st gen).
I have installed Nexus 7 in my Genesis sedan 2009 and it works great.
The tablet is showing all information from the blue screen (climate control, ventilation, outside temperature, audio source, tracks and folders, setup menus, fm1, fm2 and am frequencies, numbers of CDs in CD changer. I do not have XM in my car but it is just a few hours work to add it in my android app. Also I added control buttons in my app to replace the OEM keyboard. Now I can fully control my head unit directly from the tablet.
Nexus 7 supports backup cameras (with help of Easycap device) and fast charge in the same time. With help of third party programs I have tuned my tablet the way I want. It is going to deep sleep when I am turning ACC off and waking up when I am starting the car.

Here is a video shows the final look of tablet installation in dush:

What else... Last week I have completed another project for Genesis sedan 2013 (for the guy from California). It is looks the same but the code and can bus staff are completely different. This project was for base package without amplifier and CD Changer but with XM radio and bluetooth. So now my system can be used in any 1st generation sedan and may need just some slight mods to add CD changer staff for 2013 program.

I was thinking to use OEM bezel from DIS-package (part number is 84743-3M800), but I found a tech package screen for a really good price so used it.

If you are interesting in installing tablet with my programs in your car feel free to PM me or ask here.
hey how can I get in contact with you

Joseph143st

Genesis Model Type

Where can I get a tablet an hook it up

gearM

Registered Member
Russia
Hello guys.
The power adaptor link from post 16 is dead. So here is a good one:

jaybo1975

Genesis Model Type
Here is a small demonstration of 3 navi programs installed in my car (yandex navigator, hud speed antiradar and navitel). I like android system cuz you can use any navi program you like.
where can i buy one of these

Muntazar

Genesis Model Type
Hello guys!
Ple
Hello guys!
please send me email

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums