Another Genesis Finally Shows Up

tuckerdog1

Been here awhile...
TEXAS
Back in 2010, we were one of the 1st around to get a new Sonata, with what was then, the new body style. For awhile, ours was the only one in the neighborhood. That made the DW happy. Of course, that didn't last long.
Now we've had our 2015 Genesis 5.0 for over 3 years, and up until now, no other Genesis in the hood. I guess that has finally changed. Over the last week, I've spotted a white 2016 5.0 four times motoring down our street. So I guess another has finally arrived. DW will not be pleased:cautious:

Ragnar

Been here awhile...
Suprisingly enough I’ve seen quite a few Genesis in our area,whether their all the same I’m not sure the majority of them white though I did see a white and a black one from Cali on the same day,have seen as many as 3 in a day again were they duplicates who can say .
Have to admit a bit smugly that I haven’t seen a Ibiza Blue one like ours yet. Lol.

carguy75

Registered Member
Atlanta, Georgia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
LOL. The Genesis 3.8 is pretty common here. However, I am noticing more and more 5.0 models on the road lately. Hell, one on my neighbors just a reddish Genesis or G80 3.8 recently.