• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Any Great Deals to be Had on New ‘19s

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No brand new 2019's left in AB, Canada. They actually sold the last new 2019 a few months ago. They said they never had to do any extra discounts. Not sure if other areas are as tight on inventory.

kolme

"Diablo Rojo"
Texas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
San Antonio, Tx Hyundai-Genesis off IH10. Had 3x 2019 G70s in the 3.3t trim. I took one of them. One is a valet/demo model at a heavily discounted price before negotiations (42k with elite trim in white). The other is a design trim in that dark green color (48k listed). Mine is a prestige trim in black 138 miles (listed 47.5k, msrp 50k). They were very willing to negotiate. My total invoice was about 43k with a slightly negative balance on my trade in.

MG8

Proud owner of two Genesis vehicles
San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
best time to buy is now with all the left over 19s they are all very negotiable.

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums