• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Any R Spec owners in the Tri State area ?

Dragon64

Been here awhile...
Curious if there were any R Spec owners in the Tri State area

Looking to get a meet going before christmas

Post up :D

Steve

Dragon64

Been here awhile...
Curious if there were any R Spec owners in the Tri State area

Looking to get a meet going before Christmas

Post up :D

Steve

dg_moore

Been here awhile...
Maryland
No, there are none.
Au contraire - a quick glance at the map of the continental US shows something like 20 or 30 tri-state areas. Surely one of them includes a couple of R-Spec owners. Personally I'm not sure I'd be enticed to meet with a random group of strangers based on what kind of car they drive (unless they were Veyron owners - now *that* could be interesting...:D

Curtyrut

Been here awhile...
Philadelphia PA
Hello, I am the proud owner of a black/black R-Spec from Philadelphia PA since April/2012. What mods if any did you all make? I looking to get my windows tinted any recommendations?

Thanks.

Ruissimo

Registered Member
Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Where did you plan on meeting? I might be down...

Name the time and place.

- CT R Spec.

PS - the real tri-state area:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggd6GANhOfE"]Phineas And Ferb - Tri-State Area Unification Day Lyrics (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums