Anyone else not being charged for Blue Link Connected Care?

RyanB

Getting familiar with the group...
Elmhurst, IL
So I got an email the other month that my remote start auto renewed but I was only charged for the Remote Start. In the past I had to purchase the Connected Care also to use the Remote Start. And on my subscription screen my Connected Care shows active renewal date 02/01/2018 but -13 months remaining where my Remote Start has +11 months renewal 01/24/20. So it looks like either they are not charging for it or maybe I just got very lucky! Anyone else have this happen not that I am complaining one bit!

surprisinguy

Registered Member
NC
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Several months ago I tried to just buy the Remote Start for Connected care and it said I had to purchase the Connected Care package as well. So OK, I did... a month or so ago there was a glitch with the app and they gave me 3 months free. Since then though when I check online it says I dont have a subscription to anything, though everything is working fine. Not sure what's going on, but if it's stopped I'll call them.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.