• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Austin Genesis Lunch on Thursday, April 14th, 12:30pm at Rudy's

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Austin Genesis Lunch on Thursday, April 14th, 12:30pm at Rudy's on 183

The plan is to eat at Rudy's on 183, but please park in the Carrabbas parking lot; that's where my Audi buddies usually meet and there's usually plenty of room there (as opposed to Rudy's, which is usually jam packed).

I realize it's short notice, but if nobody shows I'll just have some Rudy's and call it a day :).

The address is 11570 Research Blvd Austin, TX 78759

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
lol yes believe it or not I've done that drive, multiple times. I took a cruise of out Miami a few years back and decided I'd drive to the boat because I'd waited until the last minute to book the cruise and I had trouble getting a reasonable flight. I remember when I first entered the Florida panhandle and I thought, "Oh this wasn't that bad!! We're already in Florida!! We'll be in Miami in no time!" 10 Hours later, we pulled up to our hotel in Miami Beach, originally expecting that we'd go out on the town, and instead we crashed and slept until morning.

stumpie

Getting familiar with the group...
SUPPORTING MEMBER

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
Stumpie that sucks about the bumper, and I can't guarantee how many/few will show, but c'mon out! What's funny about Rudy's is that even though they're just a typical chain in Texas, they're still better than some "better" BBQ places in other places I have visited.
C'mon, you know you want some Cutter's Choice brisket!

Lord Humunculous

Supporting Member
Texas
Well, I guess I missed this one, I would have said, caravan from Rudy's to real BBQ at hwy 28 in Bertram just past Best of the West, it's a great drive. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on this forum :(

geemann

Hasn't posted much yet...
austin,texas
Aquineas, sorry i missed this as well. I just bought another hyundai,a new 2015 5.0 casablanca with gray and love this car! I live by lake travis, so rudys is relatively close. I noticed that Lord Humunculous mentioned something about driving to Bertram. I'm not sure why since we have Franklins! I'll be looking for future posts from you.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums