• Poll closed .

tuckerdog1

Been here awhile...
TEXAS
Anybody take any pics?

tuckerdog1

Been here awhile...
TEXAS
I did but I can't upload from mobile. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Now I can place a face with the screen name.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @tuckerdog1
Thanks cane2025. I'm so full of pizza & beer, I can barely stand up.

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
Thanks to all who showed, especially those from Houston! It was great meeting everyone!

tuckerdog1

Been here awhile...
TEXAS
Thanks Cane,

Hope I can make the next one.

Tuckerdog1

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
Cane thanks a lot man for the photos and for hauling your two (!!!!) Genesii to the meet!! I think for the next one maybe we can find a more central location so you don't have to come as far.

cane2025

Registered Member
Next time we should go out for a drive around town once we all meet up. I was short on time so i couldn't stay long. You won't believe the cars that would pass us on 290 and then would slow down to get a better look at the cars. especially my wife's car since the day time running lights(The ones that wrap around the head lights) are yellow and the cars looks like a million bucks coming down the highway.:headbang:

Last edited:

as400guy

Hasn't posted much yet...
Austin, TX
Genesis G80
I'm sorry I missed the meeting. I didn't see the thread until today.

I'll subscribe to this thread for the next announcement.

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
I'm up for it!

cane2025

Registered Member
Brazos Valley Brewing Company @ 201 W 1st St, Brenham, TX 77833. Right smack in the middle of everyone from Austin and Houston. I can't add the website because i'm at work but a quick google search should be enough to find it. Any one else with another suggestion is welcomed to post it. I have never been there but the reviews seem to be good.

IMG_4177.png
IMG_4176.png
IMG_4175.png

Last edited:

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
i'm up for it! Honestly I was struggling to think of a place to meet. Having driven a lot between Austin and Houston, I was hard-pressed to think of a place lol.

Seejay

Registered Member
Houston
Brazos Valley Brewing Company @ 201 W 1st St, Brenham, TX 77833. Right smack in the middle of everyone from Austin and Houston. I can't add the website because i'm at work but a quick google search should be enough to find it. Any one else with another suggestion is welcomed to post it. I have never been there but the reviews seem to be good.
Craft beer! OH YEH.

cane2025

Registered Member
Waiting on a couple of others to chime in before we can make it official. I guess we can start looking at dates for this meet. This time when we get together I would like to get all the vehicles lined up for a photo shoot. Let's plan it so that we can have enough time to drive around town in a group. Just a thought.👀👍

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums