• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Austin TX Meetup

When would you like to have the Genesis meetup

• Whenever (if ever?) the Chicago Bears win a Super Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
If there was a cop behind the genesis then it was definitely Aquimeas.
Lol that is funny. On the way to work the other day at around 5:00am, I was on the 45 in Austin and I passed a state trooper on the curve. It's not my fault that Crown Victorias handle like boats and have to corner as slow as he was cornering. I didn't push it though; I had my cruise set to the speed limit and when I got about a half a mile away from him, he went from "sleeping giant" to "alert LEO". My Valentine One went off several times indicating that he was tagging me. "I'm just going the speed limit, officer!" I thought to myself (which I do anyway at that hour since there's sometimes a laser motorcycle cop hiding in the dark on MoPac). Ah well, good times for all.

Seejay

Registered Member
Houston
Lol that is funny. On the way to work the other day at around 5:00am, I was on the 45 in Austin and I passed a state trooper on the curve. It's not my fault that Crown Victorias handle like boats and have to corner as slow as he was cornering. I didn't push it though; I had my cruise set to the speed limit and when I got about a half a mile away from him, he went from "sleeping giant" to "alert LEO". My Valentine One went off several times indicating that he was tagging me. "I'm just going the speed limit, officer!" I thought to myself (which I do anyway at that hour since there's sometimes a laser motorcycle cop hiding in the dark on MoPac). Ah well, good times for all.
Hmmm. Anything else you want to tell us?

Lord Humunculous

Supporting Member
Texas
What time? I was on 183 SB but I got on at Great Hills this morning around 10:15ish; the accountant needed some tax documents.
not you then, they were getting on just in front of Kerby Lane (dunno what it is now, some mexican joint with lots of crap on the walls). On the way back saw a V8 in babyshit brown aka marakesh beige

- - - Updated - - -

The food is mediocre at best, but ski shores is a nice drive too, starting at the top bonnell (gotta have the corkscrew before we hit 2222 and take a left out to lake shores dr.

just a thawt

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums