Automax "Genesis" Killeen

Aquineas

Been here awhile...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
My expectations were pretty low because it's an Automax with like five different brands: Ford, Hyundai, VW, Mitsubishi, Genesis with one central "ServiceMax" to handle them all, but I needed to select a dealer to replace the head-unit and a minor trunk alignment issue on my G70 and I didn't want to go to Genesis of Round Rock (some unpleasant encounters in the past), and it's nearly as far for me to drive there from Georgetown as it would have been to go to the one in South Austin, so I thought, "I'll give it a shot."

Talk about being wrong in one's assumptions. Justin, the service advisor who took care of me, was courteous, professional, and attentive. I was in and out in less than two hours, and as I understand it, much of that time was spent waiting on the new headunit to update itself OTA. That's less time than it took me to get an oil change the last time I was at Genesis of Round Rock (which to be fair, I didn't have an appointment). But still, in less than two hours, they changed the head-unit and fixed the trunk alignment (one gap was bigger than the other and that kinda stuff drives me batty- I didn't notice it upon delivery), all while I enjoyed a free breakfast taco and caught a couple of ESPN highlights. Justin told me that only certain service-writers are allowed to check-in Genesis vehicles and they also have their own dedicated Genesis technician. I was impressed.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums