BC Racing Coilovers - Need some advice

vast

Registered Member
Thread starter #1
Hey Forum,
I just had a horrible experience with a shop that installed my BC Racing Coilovers and need some assistance before finding another shop.

I am going to try and describe the issue best I can:

When I get on the gas and the car squats on rear tires it feels as if the backend wants to come around to the right. When I let off and the car goes back to neutral it feels like it lunges to the right tire. Not a good feeling.

Any suspension guys here? Do you think they setup the dampening wrong or could something be broken?

Any insight would be great before I take it to a shop to be looked at.

Ambush

Registered Member
Hey Forum,
I just had a horrible experience with a shop that installed my BC Racing Coilovers and need some assistance before finding another shop.

I am going to try and describe the issue best I can:

When I get on the gas and the car squats on rear tires it feels as if the backend wants to come around to the right. When I let off and the car goes back to neutral it feels like it lunges to the right tire. Not a good feeling.

Any suspension guys here? Do you think they setup the dampening wrong or could something be broken?

Any insight would be great before I take it to a shop to be looked at.
Aww man! I am sorry you are experiencing this! I am SO WANTING COILS bad! If you ever are in the Charlotte NC area check out:

I hear these two places are the best:
http://www.motionlabtuning.com

csmotorsportsnc.com

But if you dont want to drive far come on down to Wilmington where I am:

http://nationalspeedinc.com they are as good as Gas Monkey Garage! Their facility is SICK. NO LIE! I get hype whenever i drive pass.

Good luck man! again sorry for the trouble.

Ambush

Registered Member
I would suggest Swedish Performance Saab in Wendell. They work on the GenSport Coupe guys all the time. Shane is good people.

I am also in Wilmington!
NO! Really? Do you go to IMPORT NIGHTS? <--sorry for late reply
I live off of Kerr & MLK.

Sabb in Wendell huh? Have you done anything to your sedan performance wise there?

vast

Registered Member
Thread starter #5
Hi Ambush, I haven't been to Import Nights yet. Performance wise all I have done is a Cold air intake and Borla Mufflers. Sounds so much better than stock.

Tailwalker

Registered Member
NO! Really? Do you go to IMPORT NIGHTS? <

I have never been to Import Nights - never heard of it actually. I just moved here last April though...I live off St Andrews. I have not had Shane work on my car, but he is a friend and I know most of the Gen Coupe people in the area go to his shop. They do great work, this from the Gensport NC community.

Jattyboy

Hasn't posted much yet...
Hi...
I just installed mine on my 2011 v6 sedan and I'm having issues too... but mine might be different from urs. Every time I go through like a bump or a sloppy area, the right rear side makes this annoying noise... so annoying it's just uncomfortable. Can anyone help on telling me what's going on?
I want to believe it's the secondary battery in the right side of the trunk but I'm not certain

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.