Be Graceful...

Genesis Motors

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Okay. I'm getting a little tired of the constant complaints about certain individuals being less than respectful to people in the community. It might be a good time for everyone to go over my pledge to the community.

I am telling you now... BE GRACEFUL. If I continue to get complaints about the same people over and over again, I'm going to start removing their capability to participate in those specific discussions.

The judgement call is mine. If I think you're being less than respectful, I'm removing your ability to reply in the conversation. Be graceful.

larrymg1

Registered Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Thank you. The vast majority doesn't want to contend with this petty snarkiness, let alone outright nastiness. I am here to provide salient input and gain information and insight.

OUsig

Been here awhile...
McKinney TX
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Do unto others as..._______ well most people can fill in the rest
Some people simply are too immature and do not "get it" yet. No reason to let them spit poison out for others to have to deal with so I agree. Get rid of those certain users!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.