• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

best snow tires for my genesis coupe

Boostedgenny14

Hasn't posted much yet...
New Jersey
Hey guys,
this is my first winter owning a 2014 gen. coupe, any recommendation on how it handles on snow and what snow tires i should invest on buying..?

Thanks in advance,

MeyerKy32

Getting familiar with the group...
Blizzaks, are nice otherwise for my Sedan 201 I just put a pair of All-Weather Nokian WR G3's and we had our first snow storm two days ago, cars been doing great. I got 120 lbs of sand in trunk, and have not had like any issues at all besides hitting at ice patch in the cities covered with slush, I spun for a brief moment and was able to maneuver out and make my turn. I also do avoid hills at all costs, and try to stay off the compacted ice snow roads. Its been handling grreat otherwise, and this is my first winter with the car.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums