Black Emblems for the front and rear.

Genesis Device

Hasn't posted much yet...
I tried looking for some myself with no luck. Black coupe badges are easy to find on Ebay but not so for the sedan. You're likely stuck painting them yourself if you really want black.

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I tried looking for some myself with no luck. Black coupe badges are easy to find on Ebay but not so for the sedan. You're likely stuck painting them yourself if you really want black.

thanks.

my vinyl and tint guy is doing a chrome delete on my G80 this coming Saturday, he is going to wrap the badges for me as well.

I'm blacking out the chrome trim around the windows frames and at the bottom of the doors.. not a fan of the chrome or tinted chrome as it is on this car..

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I'm blacking out the chrome trim around the windows frames and at the bottom of the doors.. not a fan of the chrome or tinted chrome as it is on this car..
Does that mean you won't be getting the door edge protectors? You know, the ones that would have been stylish in 1958.
Be sure to post some photos. Sounds interesting. Instead of black wings, why not no wings?

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Does that mean you won't be getting the door edge protectors? You know, the ones that would have been stylish in 1958.
Be sure to post some photos. Sounds interesting. Instead of black wings, why not no wings?

because there are holes under them.. and not really wanting to weld/fill and repaint a car that is 3 days old.

BlancaGenny

Been here awhile...
Dayton, OH
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
does anyone make replacement Wings in Black? Can't find any for a 2018
When I bought mine at the dealership in MN, they had black chrome available. Call Luther Bloomington Hyundai service department, I'm sure they still carry them.

Mr. Incredible

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
When I bought mine at the dealership in MN, they had black chrome available. Call Luther Bloomington Hyundai service department, I'm sure they still carry them.

thanks, however from what I can tell the 2015 and the 2018 Genesis Logo is different. I will call them and ask, but I am guessing they won't have the 2018s

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Oh snap that looks badass!

GMonee16

Registered Member
Elizabethtown, KY
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Just got my black badges today. They look really good. However, the experience with the vendor was not a pleasant one, although the item was received only a week later than what the website said. All in all, happy with the product. 1797817979

Pr0metheuz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Just got my black badges today. They look really good. However, the experience with the vendor was not a pleasant one, although the item was received only a week later than what the website said. All in all, happy with the product. View attachment 17978View attachment 17979
Nice! Post pics after the install!