Bluetooth

G-18839

I have to keep pairing My Iphone X with my 2018 G80 Sport. For some reason it keeps losing the bluetooth connection. This happens when the car is shut off for a few hours and then I start the car my car does nit see the phone. Not sure if its the car or my Phone.

Vermillion3

Been here awhile....
KY, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Does the G80 not show the phone as a device on restart like it was never paired at all or does it show the phone but not connect? There is a setting to tell the car to always look for a particular device when started up. This may be the issue of you have multi phones or devices setup on her.

G-713040

It seems to be an intermittant problem. Sometimes it sees the phone and lets me know it is connected. Other times it just doesnt see it, just wanted to see if other people had the same problem.

Vermillion3

Been here awhile....
KY, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
It seems to be an intermittant problem. Sometimes it sees the phone and lets me know it is connected. Other times it just doesnt see it, just wanted to see if other people had the same problem.
Can’t say that I’ve had that issue. Possibly try a different device as a test?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.