• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

BMS Dual Cone Intake now available for the Genesis G70

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
RIDICULOUSLY FAST SHIPPING! We ship the same day you order. Often within the hour!

Save $100 RIGHT NOW with this LIMITED TIME introductory offer! Link: BMS Genesis G70 Performance Dual Intake - Genesis Owners

• For 2019+ Genesis G70
• Adds Horsepower
• Improved throttle response
• Improved engine sound
• Includes heat shields
• Looks great under the hood
• Cleanable and reusable filters
• Easy installation and removal
• Made in the USA

Gain horsepower along with terrific sound

Featuring high quality K&N cone filters the BMS G70 intake offers the highest possible flow in an attractive and easy to install package. The BMS G70 intake removes the restrictions within the factory system while retaining the factory cold air ducting, heat isolating airbox bottom, and high flow turbo inlet fittings. In addition a stylish top half shroud is included to protect the intake from radiant engine heat.The result is dramatically improved performance, throttle response, and sound. You’ll finally get to hear what is going on under the hood! And the more boost you run the higher the performance gains.

Link: BMS Genesis G70 Performance Dual Intake - Genesis Owners

Larmano

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
RIDICULOUSLY FAST SHIPPING! We ship the same day you order. Often within the hour!

Save $100 RIGHT NOW with this LIMITED TIME introductory offer! Link: BMS Genesis G70 Performance Dual Intake - Genesis Owners

• For 2019+ Genesis G70
• Adds Horsepower
• Improved throttle response
• Improved engine sound
• Includes heat shields
• Looks great under the hood
• Cleanable and reusable filters
• Easy installation and removal
• Made in the USA

Gain horsepower along with terrific sound

Featuring high quality K&N cone filters the BMS G70 intake offers the highest possible flow in an attractive and easy to install package. The BMS G70 intake removes the restrictions within the factory system while retaining the factory cold air ducting, heat isolating airbox bottom, and high flow turbo inlet fittings. In addition a stylish top half shroud is included to protect the intake from radiant engine heat.The result is dramatically improved performance, throttle response, and sound. You’ll finally get to hear what is going on under the hood! And the more boost you run the higher the performance gains.

Link: BMS Genesis G70 Performance Dual Intake - Genesis Owners
how much HP add?

rkar

Registered Member
I wish these were around the 280 dollar range, would click buy in a heartbeat. Anyone running these? If so how do you guys like them. I love the fact that they are much easier to install compared to the Injen intakes for example. And easier to remove if need be.

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I wish these were around the 280 dollar range, would click buy in a heartbeat. Anyone running these? If so how do you guys like them. I love the fact that they are much easier to install compared to the Injen intakes for example. And easier to remove if need be.
Lots of stinger folks are running these and have done reviews on them if you want more info. The stinger forums have all that

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Price goes up because of the K&N cones...not cheap.

Husky

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It would be nice to see before and after dyno curves of this intake on an otherwise stock vehicle, for those that may not want to go as far as adding the JB4.

Azmatik

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey guys New here! Ive had my g70 3.3 sport for about a month now and I am wondering if this air intake will add the blow off valve "swoosh" sound

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So the video on the website is not how it would sound
The video clearly states that it also has the BOV installed as well. You will hear it without the BOV...but adding it really enhances it big time.

Personally...the BOV makes it sound to ricey. Too much for a car of this caliber. BOV adds zero performance...purely audio (might hold a bit more boost between shifts).

Last edited:

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have these intakes on my g70. Absolutely love them. Under medium throttle you can hear the air rushing in through the intakes and when you let off you get a nice little blow off noise also. Can’t really hear it much under WOT due to more engine noise lol. I wouldn’t say it’s noticeable hp gains but I did feel like it gave a little better throttle response

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums