• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

BMS Dual Cone Intake now available for the Genesis G70

G70girl

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have these on my 3.3 and love the way they look and sound!!! I read that they add about 12 hp so not sure if anyone has the exact #, but I would like to know... They do sound good and like Vortex951 said, you can hear the “whooshing” sound when you accelerate ! Definitely worth the $ in my opinion..

Messana

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I wonder how my dealer will feel about an intake. 🤣😂. One thing my 7.3 has over my g70. Old school Turbo diesel whoosh!!!

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I wonder how my dealer will feel about an intake. 🤣😂. One thing my 7.3 has over my g70. Old school Turbo diesel whoosh!!!
Depends on the dealer. Some Stinger owners say that their dealerships have been upgrade friendly....though, my local Genesis dealer immediately told me that ANY upgrade would void the warranty - no consideration whatsoever. :(

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Depends on the dealer. Some Stinger owners say that their dealerships have been upgrade friendly....though, my local Genesis dealer immediately told me that ANY upgrade would void the warranty - no consideration whatsoever. :(
did you laugh in their face when they told you that? its such a scummy thing to say to a customer, scare tactic BS

Messana

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Ya I gotta feel out my new dealership. Bought this car from a totally new dealer I’ve never been to with any of my cars.

Husky

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Does anyone know what the BMS intake pipes are made of? Also, it appears that they may use some of the existing intake to the turbo? Are the filters no longer sealed from the hot under hood air, as it appears on the photos?

Vortex951

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I had mine in for my first oil change and they didn’t say anything. Just talked about others who have done mods to their cars!
My dealer hasn’t said anything about the intakes either. They actually offered it to me when I bought the car but it was the k&n set up and they wanted 750 for parts and labor to put it in for me

Azmatik

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Does anyone know the size of the stock air intake tubes? I noticed the clamp on K&N are only about $60CDN a pop and was considering just buying 2 of those and keeping the stock intake tube

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums