• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Brake pedal and steering vibration.

AdriaticBlueG70

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Bought a Genesis G70 3.3T AWD with Elite package on October 3rd, and took it on a ~3,000 miles road trip. I began noticing that at lower speeds 40-60mph, braking produced vibration in the pedal, steering wheel, or both. This came and went during the road trip, and comes and goes in the city. I heard that the Stinger had this issue of brake rotors coming warped from the factory. I'm curious if this applies to the G70, and if any of you have experienced this and got a dealer to fix it.

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I'd make your appointment now to have them pick it up and get it fixed. It will be a warranty repair I'm sure.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums