• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Built in image/audio storage?

JeffMill

Registered Member
WA, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
The online Consumer Reports review of the 2020 G80 reads "The high-end system also includes Gracenote album art display and music/image/video storage via USB download with about 30GB of usable storage. It's also set up to stream Pandora via Bluetooth audio." -- is this accurate? Did I miss it in the owners manual? If so, how do I access that storage?

Thanks.

tdgkorn

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
The online Consumer Reports review of the 2020 G80 reads "The high-end system also includes Gracenote album art display and music/image/video storage via USB download with about 30GB of usable storage. It's also set up to stream Pandora via Bluetooth audio." -- is this accurate? Did I miss it in the owners manual? If so, how do I access that storage?

Thanks.
All you need to do is put a usb in and hit media button. Once there you can choose jukebox and copy media to the internal storage.

JeffMill

Registered Member
WA, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Weird. I just checked my car and don't see that option even with a USB key with mp3 on it

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

JeffMill

Registered Member
WA, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I re-read the entire dis navigation manual and don't see it. Obviously this isn't critical, but I'm curious why I don't see it. My car head unit says

Sw version dh19my.usa.p5.001.001.190117
Firmware ver dh19my.181211.01.03

It's a 2020 g80 sport. For those who see a storage feature, why version of the head unit are you running?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums