Built in image/audio storage?

JeffMill

Registered Member
WA, USA
Genesis G80 Sport
The online Consumer Reports review of the 2020 G80 reads "The high-end system also includes Gracenote album art display and music/image/video storage via USB download with about 30GB of usable storage. It's also set up to stream Pandora via Bluetooth audio." -- is this accurate? Did I miss it in the owners manual? If so, how do I access that storage?

Thanks.

tdgkorn

Registered Member
Genesis G80 Sport
The online Consumer Reports review of the 2020 G80 reads "The high-end system also includes Gracenote album art display and music/image/video storage via USB download with about 30GB of usable storage. It's also set up to stream Pandora via Bluetooth audio." -- is this accurate? Did I miss it in the owners manual? If so, how do I access that storage?

Thanks.
All you need to do is put a usb in and hit media button. Once there you can choose jukebox and copy media to the internal storage.

JeffMill

Registered Member
WA, USA
Genesis G80 Sport
Weird. I just checked my car and don't see that option even with a USB key with mp3 on it

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis G80 Sport

JeffMill

Registered Member
WA, USA
Genesis G80 Sport
I re-read the entire dis navigation manual and don't see it. Obviously this isn't critical, but I'm curious why I don't see it. My car head unit says

Sw version dh19my.usa.p5.001.001.190117
Firmware ver dh19my.181211.01.03

It's a 2020 g80 sport. For those who see a storage feature, why version of the head unit are you running?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums