Burger Motorsports JB4 high performance tuner now available for the Genesis 3.3TT

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ would it be possible for you to register over there? Probably a good idea anyway...and that way you can officially respond to the Tally that’s in place.
I would but after quickly talking with Ryan at pigtails he said that he messed up the quote he gave you...it is now $240 for both sides....Nope, I am not the desperate...I will also look into this from another source...

Pickle

Crunchy and Sour
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I would but after quickly talking with Ryan at pigtails he said that he messed up the quote he gave you...it is now $240 for both sides....Nope, I am not the desperate...I will also look into this from another source...
How about these?
I just don't know what gauge of wire to use with them.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No way...he f’d up. I’ll call tomorrow to clear this up. It’s physically impossible unless they are completely idiots.

Why even call dude?!?! I’m trying to arrange this and you have the details already that I spent time providing? Why bother the guy and complicate things. Jeez.

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No way...he f’d up. I’ll call tomorrow to clear this up. It’s physically impossible unless they are completely idiots.

Why even call dude?!?! I’m trying to arrange this and you have the details already that I spent time providing? Why bother the guy and complicate things. Jeez.
Because I'm from Canada and the included shipping would not have applied to me and was gonna arrange to ship directly to me a save assle. Don't take this too personal dude!

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm not sure if that would work + a lot of things can go wrong assembling this...

Someone posted this Ebayl ink but not sure if it would fit the G70
I'm not sure that would work as a lot could go wrong assembling this...

Someone else posted this Ebay link 1FT 12" LSU4.9 WBO2 Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor Extension Harness Cable LSU 4.9 AEM | eBay

from the Stinger forum but not sure if the other end of the harness would work on the G70....might be different connectors...

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Because I'm from Canada and the included shipping would not have applied to me and was gonna arrange to ship directly to me a save assle. Don't take this too personal dude!
Well I am not taking it personal...it's just I am trying to arrange this...so just ping me directly.

I just got off the phone with him...and yeah you are right...he did fup the price...but not bad. See details over at the other forum.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Why don't you just get the extension Toddasaurus got and tap into it instead?

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not sure...LOL. It's too long IMO...I want max 6". Can you get his at 6" length? I also hate eBay. Not sure his wiring has the proper heat protection as the ones above definitely do.

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That's the exact same eBay link I just posted above. It's originally from someone on the Stinger forum and pretty sure I saw a post saying the O2 sensor end is different than G70. So kind waiting for Toddasaurus to update once he gets it...will definitely go that route if it works..

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not sure...LOL. It's too long IMO...I want max 6". Can you get his at 6" length? I also hate eBay. Not sure his wiring has the proper heat protection as the ones above definitely do.
Shouldn't be that hard to shorten it but to be honest I don't think 6" vs 12" would make a big difference . I'm sure the wiring can be wrapped to protect it from the heat. If this works (Let's hope Toddasaurus gets back to us soon :) at least it would cost the quarter of the price pigtails is charging.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Shouldn't be that hard to shorten it but to be honest I don't think 6" vs 12" would make a big difference . I'm sure the wiring can be wrapped to protect it from the heat. If this works (Let's hope Toddasaurus gets back to us soon :) at least it would cost the quarter of the price pigtails is charging.
Half the price.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Those harness Toddasaurus bought are $30/piece. Pigtail want to charge us $120/piece...I was actually being conservative ;)...To me it's worth the try/experiment.
Like I said...reread my post over there. $100 for the pair with wire already soldered in...and high quality heat resistant wires.

Pickle

Crunchy and Sour
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Like I said...reread my post over there. $100 for the pair with wire already soldered in...and high quality heat resistant wires.
I'm with Calgaryg70 on this. That's $100us, which is more like $150cad for us, plus the crazy shipping costs, duty, taxes... We often get shafted ordering stuff from the States. Heck even those $30 eBay harnesses come with a $15 shipping cost. With conversion and shipping, that $30usd ==> $60cad. That's not including duty and taxes.

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So are you saying now it's only $10 more than the original post?

original group buy was $90 for the pair/2 harness
Price went up to $240 once I spoke to Ryan
Then now you are saying $100 for the pair/2 harness

I just want to confirm because Ryan said he could drop it down a little depending on how many people in the group buy but it definitely didn't seem like he was gonna give a 50% discount...

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm with Calgaryg70 on this. That's $100us, which is more like $150cad for us, plus the crazy shipping costs, duty, taxes... We often get shafted ordering stuff from the States. Heck even those $30 eBay harnesses come with a $15 shipping cost. With conversion and shipping, that $30usd ==> $60cad. That's not including duty and taxes.
I'm getting very confused about all of this....not sure if Beefer was really able to get the whole thing for $100 or not but that's not what I was told by the pigtails guy which was well above $200...I'll wait to hear back in case he got a great deal, $100/pair would be nice and I would go for it but otherwise I will try to communicate with Toddassorus and see if he had any luck.

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ just read my post over there!!!! It’s all explained.
Ok that would make more sense at that price. So $100 for both harness I am in.

Maybe it would be a good idea to have that group buy here too on the Actual Genesis forum as it would have more traction in getting more people interested, maybe Pickle would also join in along with others...

With all the other forums I am in for the truck , motorcycle, Z car etc.., I try to keep things in order and tidy ;)

Did they say the minimum they need?
Thanks

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ I’m going to give it another week...see who else bites. So including both of us...we have 5.

$100 USD includes shipping in the USA. No clue about Canada + any other costs.