Buy 2021 G80 or lease 2021 G90

MgySgt0291

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Hi, I have a choice to either purchase a G80 3.5 prestige or lease a 2021 G90. I love both cars. What would you do?

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Hi, I have a choice to either purchase a G80 3.5 prestige or lease a 2021 G90. I love both cars. What would you do?
Depends on your needs. Do you carry passengers often? Can you really use the features of the G90?
In my case, the rear window shades have not been up for three years and rarely have a back seat passenger so I don't see the need to pay for power window shades and rear seat screens. Personally, I'd go with the G80, but I'm not you. Think about what you will really use.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

MgySgt0291

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Depends on your needs. Do you carry passengers often? Can you really use the features of the G90?
In my case, the rear window shades have not been up for three years and rarely have a back seat passenger so I don't see the need to pay for power window shades and rear seat screens. Personally, I'd go with the G80, but I'm not you. Think about what you will really use.
Thanks for your reply. My focus is every 3 years get a new car. My wife and I travel a lot and want a comfortable ride. When visiting family we will have back seat passengers but usually not.

daviderle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
It’s a nice problem to have...
if it was me and live in or close to the City I would get the G80 for both the new tech and the extra agility, however for llots of highway long distance traveling I would get a G90 5.0 for the extra smooth silk ride...

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners