Caliper decals

Acpantera

Registered Member
Genesis G80 Sport
The front calipers on my G80 sport are not exactly eye catching in a good way. The decal plate on it is sorta faded, I'd like to see something maybe a little glossier without lookin too flashy. Maybe if the lettering was in copper instead of white? Any Ideas? Can you buy just the decal that goes on the caliper?

mdaecher

Registered Member
Pennsylvania
Genesis G80 Sport
Tried to find the copper color to get mine painted - no luck. Just having them ceramic coated to preserve look

Gen127

Getting familiar with the group...
California
The front calipers on my G80 sport are not exactly eye catching in a good way. The decal plate on it is sorta faded, I'd like to see something maybe a little glossier without lookin too flashy.
Whose eyes are you looking to catch? The 'not-too-flashy colored-caliper' fan base? :ROFLMAO:

Willy Tee

Hasn't posted much yet...
Florida
Couldn't a competent body shop match the copper color and then paint the calipers? I'd like to do it too. Perhaps they could use the center wheel cover as their model for paint match.

corvette18TRGS

Registered Member
Genesis G80
The front calipers on my G80 sport are not exactly eye catching in a good way. The decal plate on it is sorta faded, I'd like to see something maybe a little glossier without lookin too flashy. Maybe if the lettering was in copper instead of white? Any Ideas? Can you buy just the decal that goes on the caliper?
Just an idea. Have your calipers Powdercoated any color that pleases. Then add a GENESIS or winged Genesis decal and clear coat. It will look factory and professional. Gonna do it to match my paint (Black with silver flecks) and add small GENESIS decal,

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums