Can't connect Samsung phone to bluetooth. Extremely frustrated

nrp

Hasn't posted much yet...
NC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Do you have the lasted software on the car? Just a guess, the S10 was not introduced when your G80 went into production so there could be a compatibility issue.
Unless someone has a definite fix, at least try updating from
www.mapnsoft.com/genesis to be sure you have the latest.

EdP, as far as I know, all you can update from home is the map file for the GPS.
The software itself for the audio system can't be updated from home, can it?

I'm ready to be convinced otherwise.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
EdP, as far as I know, all you can update from home is the map file for the GPS.
The software itself for the audio system can't be updated from home, can it?

I'm ready to be convinced otherwise.
It is all part of the package.

ronflorida3

Hasn't posted much yet...
I finally had my problem with Samsung phones fixed!!! To recap, I had no problems with my phones until a routine checkup. When the car was returned, the phones had to be re-installed every time the engine was turned off.
Genesis took the car back again and replaced the radio. The work order says "radio auto reset" however I believe they replaced everything because I had previously reset everything to the default which didn't work.
The work was done under warranty, with no charge

Anyway, both my android Samsung phones now stay installed and all is back to normal.

Seek14

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I finally had my problem with Samsung phones fixed!!! To recap, I had no problems with my phones until a routine checkup. When the car was returned, the phones had to be re-installed every time the engine was turned off.
Genesis took the car back again and replaced the radio. The work order says "radio auto reset" however I believe they replaced everything because I had previously reset everything to the default which didn't work.
The work was done under warranty, with no charge

Anyway, both my android Samsung phones now stay installed and all is back to normal.
That is very interesting. I am hesitant to do that for fear of rattles and squeaks due to taking apart the console.
Do you have any issues?
Thanks

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums