Can't log-in to hmaservice.com

Thread starter #1

GeneO

Hasn't posted much yet...
Richland, WA
Hello,

I'm frustrated that this is my very first post.

I am a brand new member and have been reading a bit about hmaservice.com and am anxious to access it.

I went through the sign-up process with no problems. At the end, it took me to the log-in page to log in for the first time.

When I put in my User ID and password, I get this error: "Invalid Dealer Code. Please ask system administrator."

If I put in my email instead of my User ID, I get this error: "Incorrect User Id/email or password. Please retry"

I read somewhere else on here where someone recommended using Internet Explorer rather than a different browser. I've tried IE and Firefox. Nothing I do seems to help.

Please help!

Thread starter #3

GeneO

Richland, WA
Thank you, MikeC.

That's weird because I never got a pop-up letting me know I could/have to pay for the service. Not even sure how I would go about it.

Hmm...

Thread starter #5

GeneO

Richland, WA
Wow! Thank you, HolderCj!

I used your info and it let me in. Now I have to figure out exactly what I should do there. I guess I was thinking I could enter my VIN and find out some specifics, but it looks like it lists dozens of TSBs based on the make/model/year.

Any tips on what I should do while I am able to use the site?

Thanks again!

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Wow! Thank you, HolderCj!

I used your info and it let me in. Now I have to figure out exactly what I should do there. I guess I was thinking I could enter my VIN and find out some specifics, but it looks like it lists dozens of TSBs based on the make/model/year.

Any tips on what I should do while I am able to use the site?

Thanks again!
To see info about your vehicle based on VIN, go to Telematics section.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.