Can't log-in to hmaservice.com

GeneO

Hasn't posted much yet...
Richland, WA
Hello,

I'm frustrated that this is my very first post.

I am a brand new member and have been reading a bit about hmaservice.com and am anxious to access it.

I went through the sign-up process with no problems. At the end, it took me to the log-in page to log in for the first time.

When I put in my User ID and password, I get this error: "Invalid Dealer Code. Please ask system administrator."

If I put in my email instead of my User ID, I get this error: "Incorrect User Id/email or password. Please retry"

I read somewhere else on here where someone recommended using Internet Explorer rather than a different browser. I've tried IE and Firefox. Nothing I do seems to help.

Please help!

GeneO

Richland, WA
Thank you, MikeC.

That's weird because I never got a pop-up letting me know I could/have to pay for the service. Not even sure how I would go about it.

Hmm...

Holdercj

Registered Member
Omaha, NE
I bought a week. Use mine. expires in 6 days.
user Name: Holdercj
Password: Huskernut99

GeneO

Richland, WA
Wow! Thank you, HolderCj!

I used your info and it let me in. Now I have to figure out exactly what I should do there. I guess I was thinking I could enter my VIN and find out some specifics, but it looks like it lists dozens of TSBs based on the make/model/year.

Any tips on what I should do while I am able to use the site?

Thanks again!

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Wow! Thank you, HolderCj!

I used your info and it let me in. Now I have to figure out exactly what I should do there. I guess I was thinking I could enter my VIN and find out some specifics, but it looks like it lists dozens of TSBs based on the make/model/year.

Any tips on what I should do while I am able to use the site?

Thanks again!
To see info about your vehicle based on VIN, go to Telematics section.