• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Car Pedal Sport Alloy Cover Type For HYUNDAI 14-16 Genesis Sedan

rroyce46

Hasn't posted much yet...
Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Anyone bought these ?
Seem like a bargain @ $36.99 including shipping if they work.
Ebay item #163363466521

1574287116799.png

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type
Anyone bought these ?
Ebay item #163363466521

View attachment 25137
just purchased this combo myself for my 16 ultimate...got them last week. Pedal looks like a plug n play for me...remove a couple nuts securing the pedal to the floor and plug in electrical connection near top of the pedal...might just be a slip on for the brake pedal not sure on that at this time.Did not see any instructions but it seems pretty straight forward. Will be looking to do when temps here in MI get a little warmer...spring for sure. Think I paid about 50.00 from korea for mine...
Anyone bought these ?
Ebay item #163363466521

View attachment 25137
Just purchased this combo for my 16 Ultimate(via ebay) and got it from korea last week...like the sporty look. have not put them on yet.Seems like a simple install pretty straight forward..plug and play you might say.Think I paid about 50.00...so the 36.99 price looks pretty good. Will get them installed when temps here in michigan get a little warmer

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type
just purchased this combo myself for my 16 ultimate...got them last week. Pedal looks like a plug n play for me...remove a couple nuts securing the pedal to the floor and plug in electrical connection near top of the pedal...might just be a slip on for the brake pedal not sure on that at this time.Did not see any instructions but it seems pretty straight forward. Will be looking to do when temps here in MI get a little warmer...spring for sure. Think I paid about 50.00 from korea for mine...

Just purchased this combo for my 16 Ultimate(via ebay) and got it from korea last week...like the sporty look. have not put them on yet.Seems like a simple install pretty straight forward..plug and play you might say.Think I paid about 50.00...so the 36.99 price looks pretty good. Will get them installed when temps here in michigan get a little warmer
Oh Crap!! sorry for the double post....hit the wrong key earlier

16UltV6Guy

Really?! It's your fault.
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Jax, FL
Genesis Model Type
I too purchased all 3. I'll keep you posted if I get to them before Spring.
All 3?! I assume you're including the dead pedal. Which dead pedal did you get specifically?

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type

Just a quick followup...could not wait for spring....warmed up here to a balmy 35 here in MI...so I installed both the brake/gas pedal to sport up my 16 Genesis. Easy 10 minute job!! Love the sportier look now. Would suggest this little upgrade to anyone thinking about doing it

Jkon

Registered Member
Livonia MI
Genesis Model Type
Just another personal observation on this particular "sport" pedal. For what ever reason this pedal seems to provide more of a "linear" line of acceleration. It seems to be smoother to me.My original one seemed to hit a bit of a flat spot when starting from a stop. Maybe somewhere around 20-30 mph. With this new install...no more lull in acceleration. Again another reason I am happy with this purchase.Seem to recall a similar comment on another thread while reading through other topics on this forum

Great White

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
G2K. I’d go out and try to get them in today (50), but winter lasts forever up here and I don’t want to ruin them just yet

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums