Caution Light Car Symbol Flashing

ssgsoja

Hasn't posted much yet...
Atlanta
I bought a 2014 Equus signature on 21 Dec 2017. I've only driven around my town a couple of times. I decided to drive it to work today 12/30/17 and a red Caution light with the symbol of an Equus flashes, accompanied by a series of beeps or low tones. I drove for 40 minutes and this happened every minute or so. There was no changes in handling, engine, braking, etc. I had the navigation system on but that was it. I have no idea why this happened and I can't find any information in my manual or online to explain this caution.
Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what was the cause? Unfortunately, it's a holiday weekend and I may not be able to get it checked until Tuesday Jan 2nd, 2018. I recently had an oil change, but the no other lights came on. Not even the check engine light. The temperature was close to freezing so I assumed the caution might have been to look out for ice or something. However the streets were dry.

HELP!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.