Ceramic Coating :)

dklanecky

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Ceramic Pro Gold Package claims to give a lifetime warranty.

The basic process is clean and perfect the paint first, then apply PPF if your using it, then apply the Ceramic Pro on top of that.............. PPF won't stick to a good Ceramic Coating.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

redneck

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
Ceramic Pro Gold Package claims to give a lifetime warranty.

The basic process is clean and perfect the paint first, then apply PPF if your using it, then apply the Ceramic Pro on top of that.............. PPF won't stick to a good Ceramic Coating.
I am a ceramic Pro installer .first decon wash then paint correction (buff paint) then 4 layers of 9h and 1 layer of light this takes 2 days and should be cured with heat lamps or don't let it get wet for 5 days FOR the life time warranty you must bring it back in every year for inspection and we usually apply another top coat called Sport this yearly up keep cost $250 for the average car

Kong37

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Just wanted to share a pic of the ceramic coating today, she is looking like a beauty!
Hi Chemmaster, I've been looking for the same Thule roof rack they they told me they're still working on it since it's a new vehicle. Which Thule setup is that for (BMW X3?) and what size width are the bars? Thank you so much in advance I'm looking to buy asap.

Kong37

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Hi Chemmaster, I've been looking for the same Thule roof rack they they told me they're still working on it since it's a new vehicle. Which Thule setup is that for (BMW X3?) and what size width are the bars? Thank you so much in advance I'm looking to buy asap.
Sorry scratch my last question, I saw you already addressed it on the first page. Thanks though.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners