Changing the color of the car on the display

IGOTGAME

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Can someone please tell me how to change the color of the SUV on the display. It's white now looking to change it to the color of my SUV Burgundy. I could not find the way to do it thanks

Last edited:

TheSho21

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I’m assuming you mean the car on the HUD. sorry to say I don’t think you can.

IGOTGAME

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It’s the display with the all around camera I did check the owners manual could not find my guy that sold me the car is off today eventually I’ll figure it out

Last edited:

IGOTGAME

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I found it Go to menu screen, then layout, then go to color... has all car colors including matte finishes. Plus you can change the home screen wallpaper here

Last edited:
Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

IGOTGAME

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
his screen name does say he has a 2022. Can't wait to get off work to see if it actually works.
you guys are going to kill me I posted this in the wrong section of the forum I own a GV70 not a G70 sorry about that

Pinhy

Registered Member
Tampa, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
you guys are going to kill me I posted this in the wrong section of the forum I own a GV70 not a G70 sorry about that
well, you did say SUV in your original post, even if not in the title. Plus the Burgundy color gave it away too.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners