Charlotte Area

shagnat

Registered Member
I'm in Columbia, SC........... so, what's the deal? I'd love to get a club going and tell lies/truths/along with philosophies. So, where are we?

Ambush

Registered Member
Carolinas
I'm in Columbia, SC........... so, what's the deal? I'd love to get a club going and tell lies/truths/along with philosophies. So, where are we?
WHAT UP! I am in Columbia Every weekend when I leave Wilmington!!
What side of town are you on? I am on NE side.

PM me lets get up!

Ambush

Tailwalker

Registered Member
ILM, NC
I'm off Wrightsville and Oleander when I'm in town. My field is Operations Management/Logistics/Inventory Management. I run warehouses and the like. Please, let me know if you hear of anything! Thanks!

Ambush

Registered Member
Carolinas
I'm off Wrightsville and Oleander when I'm in town. My field is Operations Management/Logistics/Inventory Management. I run warehouses and the like. Please, let me know if you hear of anything! Thanks!
Hey! I am off of Kerr and for work I am in Castle Hayne. I will ask around my area. What a small world! On Tuesday or Wends nights they have a car meet at the bowling alley off of College. I rode by one night and it had to be about 50 cars (customized) out there!! I did not go back because:
#1 my car is kinda stock
#2 I did not want to go by myself
LOL

when you are around let me know and we can get up!

l8er

J Dixon

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I know it's an old thread, but I'm in the Lake Norman area.
2015 5.0 Ultimate

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.