China-only Hyundai Lefesta

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Good Luck with that. Nobody offers one.:encouragement: I wish someone would offer a piggyback ECU for it also, like Vivid Racing's VR Tuner. However there just aren't any available.:wallbash::anothersmile:

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Yeah, we got an Ultimate and we put away the 2017 Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate in the garage. We haven't been driving it since we got the Kona. We are now thinking about a new "N" Model Veloster when it becomes available. Got the Genesis up for sale.

2015genesisNewbie

Registered Member
Temple, TX
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Yeah, we got an Ultimate and we put away the 2017 Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate in the garage. We haven't been driving it since we got the Kona. We are now thinking about a new "N" Model Veloster when it becomes available. Got the Genesis up for sale.
poor Jenny 😭😭. They make them for the 1.5L Hondas so I’m sure your JB4 is right around the corner.

Spanky61

Been here awhile...
NM
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I wish, I've PM'ed JB4 regarding the possibility of developing one for the Genesis 5.0 but no answer. At least I've called Vivid and talk to someone who is actually interested. "sigh"

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.