• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Chrome Door Handles

bruiser13

Hasn't posted much yet...
Minnesota
I recently purchased some Chrome Door Handle "overlays" for my 2011 Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT. They really look nice and dress up the appearance quite a bit. I have an extra pair, as I received two pair for some reason, with my order. I'd be willing to sell one of the pairs for my half of my cost, or $16 plus shipping.
Let me know if you're interested.
bruce

Attachments

bruiser13

Minnesota
They're just overlays over the existing handles. Actually the weather's been cold here until recently, so I plan to put them on this weekend. But I'm 99% sure they'll fit your car. I have the Coupe 3.8L Grand Touring 2011. I could send a picture when I put them on if you like. Bruce brucebrtn6@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Marc, this is the link. According to the listing, they fit your car. bruce
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrome-Door-Handle-Catch-Cover-Trim-for-08-Hyundai-Genesis-Coupe/272702078871?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649#vi-ilComp

docmarc1

Chicago
They sent u a set for a 4 door car. The 2 for the frint have the button to open car. The other two are back door which have no button or key hole. Since we both have sedans they wont b usefull i think. Let me know how they install!

bruiser13

Minnesota
I put them on yesterday and they look great! I had a little trouble getting the button to be functional but ended up trimming it a little bit and seems to work ok now. I'd recommend them. You're right about the extra set.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums