Clear radio presets

johnnyboy

Aurora, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Anyone know if this is possible? Short of performing a factory reset. I had a number of SiriusXM presets mixed in with my regular presets but the trial is over and I don't use Sirius enough to need a subscription.

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Just save over the channels you no longer want with stations you want.

scorp99cam

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Ya, I was annoyed by this too. I assume there has to be a way, but i haven't been annoyed enough yet to look further into it

Satchman

Chicagoland
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Anyone know if this is possible? Short of performing a factory reset. I had a number of SiriusXM presets mixed in with my regular presets but the trial is over and I don't use Sirius enough to need a subscription.
I believe it is [button] Radio > [touch] Menu > [touch] Delete Presets.
It gives you a checkbox list of all presents. you can select those you want to remove (also has a "Mark All" option_.
Unfortunately (?) it does leave gaps if you just delete some, not all.

PMCErnie

Registered Member
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I’d be happy to fly in to do the grunt work for you.

johnnyboy

Aurora, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I believe it is [button] Radio > [touch] Menu > [touch] Delete Presets.
It gives you a checkbox list of all presents. you can select those you want to remove (also has a "Mark All" option_.
Unfortunately (?) it does leave gaps if you just delete some, not all.
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have 'Delete Presets' in my Radio menu, but after searching some Kia Stinger forums, it might be because I need to update the software version. I need to be on 12.5 but I have 11.4. It was a common complaint with the Stinger last year. Not a big deal, I can wait until my next service.

PMCErnie

Registered Member
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
You don’t need to DELETE your presets to change them. Just change them all to your preferences. If you can’t do it mentally, write your stations on a piece of paper before beginning the job. If necessary, duplicate some of your favorite stations. In short, this is not rocket science.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.