• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

FOR SALE: Cmod grill fits 2009-2012 Genesis sedan - new and painted

NSXNEXT

Registered Member
So I bought this in an effort to get it to fit on my 2013 R-Spec sedan but it's really not made for the 2013 grille opening.

My loss is your gain. Painted titanium gray metallic (NY color code).

It's never been installed on the car.
$200 + shipping or local pickup in Eastern PA/Central NJ.

It has two minor marks in the paint that were done by the painter. Again it's never been on the car it's been tested but was never used.

It's $175 shipped (unpainted from cmod). I paid $100 to get it painted.

Attachments

Last edited:

R Spect 12

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
So I bought this in an effort to get it to fit on my 2013 R-Spec sedan but it's really not made for the 2013 grille opening.

My loss is your gain. Painted titanium gray metallic (NY color code).

It's never been installed on the car.
$200 + shipping or local pickup in Eastern PA/Central NJ.

It has two minor marks in the paint that were done by the painter. Again it's never been on the car it's been tested but was never used.

It's $175 shipped (unpainted from cmod). I paid $100 to get it painted.

I was considering buying a grill from C-mod, almost the same one..(without the bars) and when I saw this post I thought about buying yours/ but although mine is a 2012 R Spec sedan, we basically have the same car and your saying it doesn't fit.. hmmm it looks like the one C-mod sells specifically for our cars, are they just wrong ?

NSXNEXT

Registered Member
No I believe the 2012/2014 grills are slightly different than the 2009-2011

CMod

2009-2011

2012-2014

The issue that I had was that the tabs on the top weren't long enough and didn't line up with the holes in the frame

Last edited:

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
It fits. Their mold is just shit. You have to just work on the fiberglass tabs. Like cut them to a different size or sand them down to make them thinner. The only complaint I have about it is the upper bar needs serious work as you can see in the first photo it doesnt sit right to match the orientation of the bottom. I can fix it but I'm waiting to do it when I work with another fiberglass piece.

20190604_154036.jpg
20190604_154157.jpg
20190604_154010.jpg

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums