Connected Service App

Jan54

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Can't seem to find it on my app. Could it be the guidance package is not available in Canada or we have to pay extra for it. Or I am just looking in the wrong place.

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Can't seem to find it on my app. Could it be the guidance package is not available in Canada or we have to pay extra for it. Or I am just looking in the wrong place.
Do you have the maps in your app? Once you have an address...you hit the icon to upload to your car.

1547946108439.png

Jan54

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No maps on it. Checked the Genesis Connect Canada site and it does not look like it is available. No mention of it.

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wow...now that sucks. Why would they exclude such a minor feature (although powerful)?!?!?

One of my favorite features of the entire car!!!

Jan54

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes my Acura had it and it was great. Hopefully I am just missing something. Salesman coming out this week to answer any questions we have. I will be quite disappointed if it is not available. Perhaps it is a service we have to pay extra for here. Thanks for your time.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes my Acura had it and it was great. Hopefully I am just missing something. Salesman coming out this week to answer any questions we have. I will be quite disappointed if it is not available. Perhaps it is a service we have to pay extra for here. Thanks for your time.
Let us know, I’m in Canada and don't see the option either! Mind you I’m mostly using CarPlay ...

Jan54

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes, I will let you know. I used the app on my tlx mostly when we were traveling. I could send the addresses for our next few stops before leaving the hotel. Better then taking the time once you get in the car. Found that very handy. Mind you it was free for only one year and was quite $$ after that.

Jan54

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No unfortunately we can not use the app in Canada to send a destination to the car.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.