considering trading 2015 genesis 3.8 ultimate AWD for G70

FlySwatter

Been here awhile...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I test drove the G70, and it wasn't for me. There's nothing "wrong" with the car, but it's built for a completely different driving experience than the G80/Genesis. The road surface is transmitted into the cabin substantially; you will feel and hear it. The G80/Gensis is a much more refined experience, but if you want a sport sedan, you may prefer the G70.

Mike B

Registered Member
I test drove the G70, and it wasn't for me. There's nothing "wrong" with the car, but it's built for a completely different driving experience than the G80/Genesis. The road surface is transmitted into the cabin substantially; you will feel and hear it. The G80/Gensis is a much more refined experience, but if you want a sport sedan, you may prefer the G70.
Sounds accurate to me.....I guess I just need to drive it, I do enjoy the comfort/quietness/ride of the G80

bigpapainscotia

BIGPAPA
NOVA SCOTIA , CANADA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I drove a g70 for three days as my 2015 was in the shop for repairs. The G70 is more of a sport car than the G80. I would go for the G80 all day everyday. You will be happy in the end.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.