Coupe and sedan steering wheel emblem same size?

Platinum_R

Registered Member
Hey guys simple question... Trying to buy a wing emblem for the steering wheel, just want to make sure I get the right size. Anyone know if coupe and sedan emblems are the same size?

There's a ton on eBay, but doesn't really specify what model. Just says genesis wing emblem, and mostly see pictures of the couple steering wheel

If you got it, post a pic!

Bill K

Registered Member
Chicagoland
Check on Amazon. I bought my badges there, and they mentioned sedan or coupe.

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Hey guys simple question... Trying to buy a wing emblem for the steering wheel, just want to make sure I get the right size. Anyone know if coupe and sedan emblems are the same size?

There's a ton on eBay, but doesn't really specify what model. Just says genesis wing emblem, and mostly see pictures of the couple steering wheel

If you got it, post a pic!
The badges that cover up the H on the steering wheel are not OEM products from Hyundai Korea versions. They are after-market emblems and fit on top of the H with double sided tape (do not try and remove the H from the steering wheel).

There are several different after-market versions out there. They might be the same size if Hyundai has the same size H on both coupe and sedan.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums