Cruise Control issues

VM47

Hasn't posted much yet...
Anyone having issues with the cruise contol module going out on their 2012 models? I got a SCC waroning light. My cr has been in the shop for repairs over 30 days in the last 10 months. Anyone else have similar issues? I aslo had a fuel solenoid repalced, fuel cannister issue (29 days in shop), software upgrade issues and now this. I called Hyundai to complain and got no satisfaction.

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Anyone having issues with the cruise contol module going out on their 2012 models? I got a SCC waroning light. My cr has been in the shop for repairs over 30 days in the last 10 months. Anyone else have similar issues? I aslo had a fuel solenoid repalced, fuel cannister issue (29 days in shop), software upgrade issues and now this. I called Hyundai to complain and got no satisfaction.

It's time to start investigating lemon law.

Stoneca1

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I too just recently had my SCC go out and the dealership quoted the repairs at $7,700!!!!
I was in shock! I refuse to pay that much for a repair (especially cruise control).
Does anyone have any options? Why can't I just have cruise control (without the Smart)? I'm thinking seriously about selling it now!!

Slider

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Yes, I've had this too!
Been a while since I've been on this forum but was looking for something different and saw this one.

My cruise works, but NOT adaptive cruise. That module, which I believe you called is SCC, is hyper expensive. I opted to not replace that whatsoever, but it does seem to be a bad and routinely prematurely failing component among our vintage Genesis.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners