cruise/get together

bradyb

Been here awhile...
anyone in southern CA interested in getting together AFTER the holidays for some fun......group event? Park meetup? Hey any Dealers want to sponser a Genesis meetup and invite customers and show risdes and modds

anybody?............hello?.......

Wordman

Registered Member
Tustin, California
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I'm game. If we can get enough interest, we could try asking OC Hyundai at the Tustin Auto Mall, my (extremely) local dealer, where I got my new Genesis a month or so back.

2011bh380

Getting familiar with the group...
sounds good to me. If we can get enough people together it would be awesome to meet at the Korean Friendship Bell on top of the hill in San Pedro. :grouphug:Get together some coupes and sedans for a photo session. In my immediate neighborhood, there is one sedan(my wife's) and two coupes. I could possibly talk to them into going after the holidays.

After the korean friendship bell, we can roll into K-town to get some all you can eat Korean BBQ for $10 a person while knocking back some bottles of soju.:D

Might be a good idea to network also in these tough times.

P.S. I do photography on the side and was planning on taking pics of my wife's genesis at the korean friendship bell anyways.

bradyb

Been here awhile...
I'm game. If we can get enough interest, we could try asking OC Hyundai at the Tustin Auto Mall, my (extremely) local dealer, where I got my new Genesis a month or so back.
not a bad idea wordman

sychoDOCgen

Hasn't posted much yet...
Irvine, CA
Sounds like a great idea!
I just got a White/Cashmere 3.8 Premier Navigation package at Hardin Hyundai in Santa Ana. It would be fun to get together with other Genesis drivers...

MyRCode

Sounds like a great idea!
I just got a White/Cashmere 3.8 Premier Navigation package at Hardin Hyundai in Santa Ana. It would be fun to get together with other Genesis drivers...
If you don't mind me asking, what did it cost out the door? I'm looking for the same trim and color exactly.

MyRCode

I didn't even know there was a thread for that. Thanks! I'm going to look there.

bradyb

Been here awhile...
b u m p !!

anyone in LA, orange county, and san diego want to get together for a weekend meetup lets get some stuff planned for this summer!!

this might be an older thread but lets get another meet going!!! I'm in the LA, Orange County area.
Mike, looks like you didn't get any response. I have a coupe as well as a sedan and "belong" to a rather large group of coupe drivers. We have a monthly meet out in Rowland Heights the first Thursday of each month. Here's the information:

When: Thursday, Feb 7th
Where: 18558 Gale Ave
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Time:mad: 9pm-till whenever everyone leaves

Also, the guy that manages the Wokano in Santa Monica owns a Genesis Coupe so he's offering "specials" to all Coupe drivers; I'm sure he'd probably do the same for the sedan. We're planning a meet there in the near future; I'll keep you posted!

ockevin

Been here awhile...
Buena Park,CA
Silver...

Do you still have meets...?

Silver...

Do you still have meets...?
Yes, as I put in my last post, every month, the first Thursday of the month, so May 2nd at the listed location.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums