Dealer order?

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Does anyone know if any dealers are taking orders for the G70. Can you order or just wait for Dealer allocation or dealer trade?

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Both, but it might depend on the dealer. Low volume dealers probably aren't getting preference when it comes to special ordering a specific one. We were the #1 Genesis dealer in the central region last year, out of 181 dealers, so we've been able to get a good mix of colors and trims, and so far, we've been allocated everything we've asked for except for 1. Our district rep is still trying to find one of those green premier editions, or whatever it's called for us.

kenbefound

Registered Member
Springfield, MA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Both, but it might depend on the dealer. Low volume dealers probably aren't getting preference when it comes to special ordering a specific one. We were the #1 Genesis dealer in the central region last year, out of 181 dealers, so we've been able to get a good mix of colors and trims, and so far, we've been allocated everything we've asked for except for 1. Our district rep is still trying to find one of those green premier editions, or whatever it's called for us.
The Design Edition is a beauty.

Last edited:

DK_11

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Is there any way to get in touch with you so I can do this. I still haven’t had any luck locating the vehicle I want and when I have it’s fallen through.

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Is there any way to get in touch with you so I can do this. I still haven’t had any luck locating the vehicle I want and when I have it’s fallen through.
What are you looking for exactly? Design Edition? RWD/AWD ?

DK_11

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
What are you looking for exactly? Design Edition? RWD/AWD ?
The same as before. 3.3 Sport in either Siberian Ice or Santiago Silver. Preferably the first color. Also, without the red interior stitching. I prefer RWD but would consider AWD if no other options are available. I’m located in Alabama about 3.5 hours from Atlanta.

GarnetTy1473

Been here awhile...
Noblesville, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
The same as before. 3.3 Sport in either Siberian Ice or Santiago Silver. Preferably the first color. Also, without the red interior stitching. I prefer RWD but would consider AWD if no other options are available. I’m located in Alabama about 3.5 hours from Atlanta.
Sending you a PM here in a few.

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Springfield in VA has your car.

3.3T Sport RWD in Santiago Silver with gray stitching.

details

New Genesis for Sale

Sticker...
https://www.genesis.com/us/en/services/windowsticker?refreshToken=2019-01-04&vehicleType=new&VIN=KMTG34LE6KU012333

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Springfield in VA has your car.

3.3T Sport RWD in Santiago Silver with gray stitching.

Give David a call there and tell him you got his info from this forum. He should be able to take care of you. Let me know if you are interested and I will follow up with him also.

David Vel
Sales Consultant
Safford Hyundai
Direct: (571) 389-7097
Main: (703) 776-9040
Click Here for Directions
dvel@saghyundai.com
http://www.saffordhyundai.com

DK_11

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

DK_11

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

COToad

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Castle Rock, CO
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Stopped by Genesis of Las Vegas on my drive from LA to Colorado. Finally was able to test drive the G70 since Colorado is a slow adopter. Love the car and am now certain that the G70 is for me. Drove a 3.3T Elite RWD. I really appreciated that they gave me the test drive without going through any shake down.

After getting back from the drive I told the salesperson what I wanted. Since I'm in Colorado I want a 3.3T AWD with Prestige, Adriatic Blue and Grey interior. Salesperson goes to check on incoming inventory and said all they are getting is RWD and that unlike BMW, MB and Audi, they can't order one. They can only sell their allocations. They will call me if they get any AWD's coming in.

Now that I read this, it sounds like maybe management is uninformed. Too bad for them, the wife and I would have been OK with a trip to Vegas to pick up a new car.

Toddasaurus

Registered Member
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Stopped by Genesis of Las Vegas on my drive from LA to Colorado. Finally was able to test drive the G70 since Colorado is a slow adopter. Love the car and am now certain that the G70 is for me. Drove a 3.3T Elite RWD. I really appreciated that they gave me the test drive without going through any shake down.

After getting back from the drive I told the salesperson what I wanted. Since I'm in Colorado I want a 3.3T AWD with Prestige, Adriatic Blue and Grey interior. Salesperson goes to check on incoming inventory and said all they are getting is RWD and that unlike BMW, MB and Audi, they can't order one. They can only sell their allocations. They will call me if they get any AWD's coming in.

Now that I read this, it sounds like maybe management is uninformed. Too bad for them, the wife and I would have been OK with a trip to Vegas to pick up a new car.

Sounds familiar.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Glad you got to see it and take a drive. Do they still have the $5k or so West Coast Market Adjustment on top of MSRP or did they see the light and get rid of that?

Edit: Just checked the old post, it was a $7,495 Pacific Market Value adjustment. Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

Last edited:

COToad

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Castle Rock, CO
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Glad you got to see it and take a drive. Do they still have the $5k or so West Coast Market Adjustment on top of MSRP or did they see the light and get rid of that?

Edit: Just checked the old post, it was a $7,495 Pacific Market Value adjustment. Post purchase price details here (US $ only)
The car I drove was a demo for the GM so it didn't have a window sticker or pricing on it. Salesperson said they had that and one 2.0. They originally received 11 and that is all they had left. Never even started talking pricing since he said they couldn't get me one.

joschneider

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

It’s possible they can’t order until they prove they can sell what they’re being allocated first. Try genesis of Henderson too, 20 mins away from genesis Las Vegas. Genesis of Henderson has a head start of several months so you’ll have better luck

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.